Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters

It is with complete happiness & peace of mind that I write today's post. My sweet son just fell asleep in my arms and I laid him down for a long nap. I am sitting in the sun room with big plans to start my Blurb book and the weather is killer. There is a cup of coffee waiting for me when I am done and it's in my favorite cup. Today is a good day. It's the little things isn't it?

Dear Mr. Watkins, you are my reason for everything I do. You and Hunter are my whole world. You know this right? Dear Atlanta Airport, how I loathe you! You turn this country girl into a nervous wreck! Glad you brought my sweet father in law and brother in law home safely to us though! For that I am thankful! Dear Target, you are nailing it this season! Bought some super cute wedges today that I will rock all Fall. Thanks & you are welcome. I am pretty sure I own a share somehow. Dear No Shave November, you made my sweet husband look like a little boy. A lost little boy. && somehow I love him more for it! However, I cannot wait to see that five o'clock shadow that means his beard is coming back full force! Dear Sugar, how awesome is it that we fight like cats and dogs but at the end of the day all that matters is that somehow we end up side by side looking down at Hunter in his crib thanking God for that precious boy? He, among a million other things, brings us together, && makes us a stronger family. I am in love with watching you love him. I am just in love with you. Period.

Enjoy this great weather, be thankful for what you have and think about those that wish they were in YOUR shoes! I can guarantee they are out there! :)







No comments: