Friday, November 9, 2012

{Friday's Letters}

Dear Brock Hayden, Lovin' the five o' clock shadow. How ironic though, that I am used to the lack of beard, just as it's bout to start coming in strong. Way to keep this lady guessing. Dear Holidays, I can just taste all the Thanksgiving goodies already! You are not coming fast enough, and that's a fact! I cannot wait to make Nanee's sweet potato souffle and eat it for days and days. Bliss, total bliss. Dear Baby Led Weaning, you are pretty awesome! However you are the messiest baby adventure we have com across. You deserve a blog post of your own. Stay posted for that one, complete with super sweet pictures of Bug trying avocado. Get excited. Dear Husband of Mine, you are so special to me. I have been planning your birthday for days now. (Yes, it is in February) but you know I am a planner! Can't wait to surprise you with a month full of all the things you love!




No comments: