Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lazy Wednesday

Today was a sweet day. Daddy stays home one day a week and today was his day home. I knew it was starting out good when Hunter let us sleep till 10:00! What a champ!

Anyways, we woke up and played in our bed together and that is definately one of my favorite parts of our week. Hunter is such a happy baby before bed and right when he wakes up. But back to our special day!

After yummy omelets Bug took a LONG nap! What a sweet boy...

Then we all got dressed, Hunter in his new Black Friday, Baby Gap scores of course, and hit the road.

First stop was lunch at Moes, and since it's Wednesday kiddos eat free. We let Hunter have some little bites of quesidilla and some watered down lemonade for a real treat. He loved it of course, but I never had any doubts. After lunch we stopped into Barnes and Noble.

I found heaven in a Grande sized cup of Caramel Apple Spice, extra caramel. && then I found happiness in turning the corner of the kids section to find Brock & Hunter in the floor reading something about a blue truck and some friendly farm animals. So sweet! I thought I loved my husband but nothing makes my love for him stronger than watching him love our son.

We took turns browsing for ourselves and reading books to Bug for about an hour and then we got in the car and turned for home.

So here we are, with Brock snuggling Hunter on the couch and the tree on for Hunter's amusement and me typing away while some steak thaws for Teriyaki steak and veggies. I hope your day, lazy or crazy, was as beautiful as ours.








No comments: