Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

So today was one of my most favorite holidays, Halloween. Of course there is also Christmas, Thanksgiving, can't forget fourth of July. Okay, so I love them all, but Halloween just makes me feel like a kid. This year was Hunter's first and I was so very excited. I have to make a confession though. We didn't actually trick or treat, and I sort of wish we had of. However, it was cold and we did dress him up with cousin Will & take their pictures. We had the family over for hotdogs, chilli, cold beer, and cupcakes. It was an all around good time!

My little treat was the SWEETEST cow I have ever seen. He was so loving his costume the other day when we tried it on. Tonight, he was like, "what is this ridiculous thing on my body?!" So we took it off and came inside but it was a good time to be thankful for all the treats we have! Here's some pictures to round out the post!

Hunter adores his Big Daddy!

My sister in law Becky, brother in law Billy & a very angry Captain America! (Will)

Family Halloween picture :) Oh, they are my world!

My treat!

Me, Nana & William

Ever seen a baby cow with a paci?

So not caring about this costume thing!

Hunter my Cow baby!

:)

Nana & her boys

No comments: