Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reflections

This past year we

- Celebrated one year of marriage with Mr. Watkins. Secretly rejoiced that I haven't strangled him over, over cooked spaghetti by now.
- Went on our first vacation without Bug. Missed him every second.
- Began the re-haul on most rooms in the house, finished only a few.
- Welcomed the sweetest little man into our lives. Learned how thrilling it is to manage to take a shower and look decent, to get through a shopping trip, and to not drop the baby.
-Found out that no matter how much you sweep, the baby will always find something to put in his mouth.
- Managed to get Hunter sleeping through the night! Whoop whoop!
- Watched our family fall into the groove of just being a family of three. Let the dynamic change, and loved every second of it.
- Started talking about baby #2. Cause we are crazy, and crazy about growing our family.
- Celebrated our first Christmas, all together. Marveled over the beauty we have found in one another and tried our best not to run ourselves ragged.
- My business did not let down. I had some amazing clients.

You know, looking back I can't really say how we got here. But we did! Now I am planning a first birthday and so many other plans and projects.

I said I wouldn't have any resolution and I don't. I posted that I would just leave my heart wide open to whatever will happen this year. We are beginning a 30 day Paleo challenge but even with that I want to give myself the freedom to live!

Here to the new year, y'all!



No comments: