Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mornin'

It feels deliciously good to wake up and get my day started. Why then, do I find myself sleeping as long as my child allows me?

Must be a mommy thing.

Anyways, Paleo update. The Hubbs and I did it for 7 days. I loved it. I found myself enjoying my time in the kitchen, and I was excited to do normally mundane tasks like grocery shop and preparing food for the week, even making Brock's lunches was sort of a good time. Only sort of. Then we went on vacation. We found ourselves splitting meals and eating good snacks and for the most part we kept our water consumption up. I even drank a little gluten free Alcohol. Its hard cider, not beer, and I'm okay with that.

Yesterday I picked up the first farmers market basket I've gotten in awhile. I was proud as pie when I had all of our good, healthy food lined up on the counter. I have12 meals planned that are fast, and Paleo friendly. I am stoked.

And its not a great post without a Hunter bug update. The kid is on the move. Last Thursday night he took off and hasn't stopped. He is crawling, and standing up on things and is just the cutest most proud little thing you've ever seen. Where has the time gone? Today while attempting to do a little Pilates with a baby crawling on me, I realized just how much he can get into. Which led to me crawling all over the floor during nap time to see just what needed to be fixed. Needless to say we are going to busy baby proofing the next week or so.



What has changed in your life this week?

No comments: