Monday, January 14, 2013

Fridays Letters on a Monday

Go figure. 

That is the way life goes right now. Have to get with it I guess.

Dear Husband turned Bed Warmer, you make it feel like July in January. How does one person put off so much heat? It is un-natural to be sure. However, not having to use layers of blankets in the winter and still being able to run the fan, pretty awesome if you ask this girl. Dear Aunt Flow, way to disappoint. I didn't want to get to the point where we were trying. Now I feel lost, and a little selfish. The battle between what we want and what we should do begins. Dear Tennessee, you are calling our names. I cant wait to load up, with a pretty good playlist, a bunch of yummy Paleo snacks and hit the road. Here's to three days away from real life. Dear Brock Hayden, I love your name. So sexy. Can I say that on the the WWW? Cause I totally just did. Thank you for cleaning the kitchen and living room the other night. Coming home to that was better than any vase of flowers or box of chocolates. You will never know how much I appreciate when you do simple things like that! This girls loves you, don't forget it!


No comments: