Friday, October 26, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear Brock Hayden, you are snoring on the couch right across from me. As soon as this post is written, the snuggling is on! You were so sweet with Hunter tonight, you deserve breakfast in bed in the morning. Maybe you will get it ;) Dear Bible Study Friends, how sweet and fun you all are! I truly enjoyed just watching our babies play and run wild and squeal and learn new things! You warm my heart, you really do! Dear Apple Festival, prepare yourself for my arrival. Oh, how I have awaited the day I could amble through your rows of apples, and down the racks of apple butter and pepper jelly. I can hear a fried apple pie calling my name! Dear Man of my Dreams, thank you for running all my errands for me, and doing your Honey-Do list without complaint. I only ask because your big strong muscles can do things I can't! Plus, it was fun doing all of these house chores together. You are the best room mate ever!


What are YOUR favorite apple recipes?


No comments: