Saturday, October 20, 2012

{Friday's Letter's}...On saturday

Dear Brock, thank you for bowling with me and the fam', and being so cool about me taking my baby sis out to get our nails done. You are the love of my life! Dear Week, way to go being so crazy I couldn't post Friday. You have been hectic enough at this point. Please allow me this next week to rest. Yeah, right. Dear New Bedding & Pretty Curtains, you light up my life. Literally. So white and airy that the whole room feels new and brighter. Also, you make nap time super sweet for me and Hunter loves you also! (picture to follow!) Dear Lover Boy, sorry about your fishing pole breaking as you reeled in your big one tonight. However, you did get to go hang out with Chris and have "man time" which I know you desperately need dealing with me and all my messes. I hope YOU rest up this week because next week I am feeling a fall photo shoot with Bug, and maybe some apple pickin' followed by an applesauce making extravaganza!

Woohoo! I love fall ya'll! Have I said that already?

Us at our BIG family photo session! I could kiss those cheeks forever!

The best durn comforter I have ever purchased! It calls to us all day long to come nap! Hunter partakes more than I do, little brat ;)

No comments: