Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

So if we are driving to a pumpkin patch this Fall, we are driving to THE pumpkin patch. Around here that is Burts. Totally worth the drive in my opinion. You have a couple options on the way up, either the scenic route or not and we of course took option one an stopped a couple times along the way for pictures and for fun. Hunter slept the whole way up and gave us time to hand hold and talk sweet to one another, or argue over which way is the correct way. Same thing right? Anyways, it was a beautiful Fall day and we had a blast in the end.

First off, I got to dress Hunter in the sweetest little outfit ever. He was an absolute angel, and he was all smiles. He was delighted by the pumpkins, and was such a ham for the pictures. Brock and I tried a pumpkin roll for the first time, and I had my first hot apple cider of the season (Yum! and why have I never combined pumpkin and cream cheese before?!) and last but not least some BBQ nachos that  could have done without but Brock devoured! Hunter of course got to pick a punkin' as cute as he was, and I got all that I needed and we were good to go! Next year we will try hayrides, petting zoos, and picnics, but this year we were just happy to be together and show Hunter something new! 














No comments: