Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sshhh Mommy!

This is our sweet, sweet man! We had his 24 week 3D ultrasound and it was just beyond perfect. My parents and Brock's parents got to come and it was so amazing to see their faces when they realized how advanced ultrasound technology is! We could see his amazing little nose and lips and finger and toes! He pulled this one shortly into the session and gave us all a good laugh :)

Brock and I both had a little moment the other day when we really took the time to look at my belly. It's very prominent now, and so round. I'm so lucky to have a man who appreciates the beauty of being pregnant. He loves my baby belly as much as I do and shows it everyday. I feel so blessed to hear him talk to his "little buddy" and tell him to come out soon, and healthy because he is ready to play. It makes me life :) But anyways, with the holidays here we are so busy but we are at least buying his bedding and crib on Friday! I can't wait to just curl up in his rocker when it's all put together and think about the day he is right there with me! 
Better stop before I have a crying, sobbing mommy moment...

Okay, so check back next week for a riveting recap of our first married Christmas and to see Hunter-Bug's room! 

No comments: