Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Lovin'

Hello 23 weeks, where has all the time gone? I have now known about my sweet angel for five months now, and it feels like a couple of weeks. Baby Hunter is growing so very much. At his last appointment he was 14 oz, almost a WHOLE pound. Okay, so maybe that's only exciting to his Mommy but I teared up. Just like I do about thirty times a day.


We have had a couple of other milestones that we are very proud of:

-Daddy felt him kick! Okay, this one is big time! Of course, I had to train him, but really he had been feeling him for awhile now and just didn't realize it. The look on Brock's face is something I will never, ever forget. Here's to another teary new mommy moment :)

-I saw him move for the first time! So I have been feeling him for awhile now, but for the first time I looked down and saw this little blip and knew it was my baby love rocking around in there. We had a moment, he & I. It was wild to see one whole side of my stomach be larger than the other. Bless that baby bump!

-My appetite, is back, and with a personal mission to make up for the weeks of sickness. I am hungry, all the time! && for a little bit of everything! Now, I am still having trouble actually eating everything. My eyes are definitely bigger than my stomach but it's a big thing just to feel hungry for once. The weirdest thing is the urgency I feel when I do want something. When Hunter wants it, he wants it NOW. Seriously I have had to apologize for getting snappy when something wasn't cooking fast enough. Blame the hormones, I had nothing to do with it :) Still 10 lbs down from my pre-pregnancy weight but wait till you see this belly! It is anything but tiny!


Love that belly! As much as we want our man here I almost dread not being able to feel him in there all the time!

Now, as far as the Watkins House Remodel, we are definitely still in limbo. With the kitchen and dining room down we just need to focus on baby boy & the hall bath. But somewhere in the middle of bathroom remodel I decided to convert the guest bedroom with the Queen bed into an office space with a daybed. So there is about 15 more projects on the list. Start praying for my poor hubby! Pictures of before & after coming soon!

No comments: