Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Awkward, Awesome Tuesday

Awkward
-Hugging people, ecspecially with my baby belly, but when your faces accidentaly face the same way
-My body in general these days, plus walking, talking, sleeping. Being pregnant me.
-Talking to tech support people with accents that totally don't match my thick drawl.
&& that's about all I can think of right now. Thanks preggo brain.

Awesome
-Hugging above mentioned belly :) All mine for now, little guy
-My husband. He should have his own comic book, he's so super.
-Watching Birth Stories on TV and crying because in 4 short months that is me, meeting my baby boy.
-Clementines. Seriously cannot even count how many I've had this week. Oh, and OJ. And grapefruits. Yummy.
-3D ultrasounds :) Can't wait for December 17.
-Selling old crap I don't need anymore, online, from the comfort of my couch and fuzzy robe.

Happy Tuesday guys :)

No comments: