Monday, December 12, 2011

To Hunter with Love

Good morning baby love. You are something you know that? Last night as I was laying in bed, trying to get comfortable, and feeling one of those classic pregnancy woes called heartburn I was talking to you and hoping you were comfy in there. I don't know the truth in this, but Mommy feels like you can hear her thoughts. Sometimes I find myself talking to you without even actually speaking. Needless to say, bless your little heart you just started nudging me, then kicking me and finally it was like you rolled around and got comfy and nodded off. I went to sleep shortly after that, probably the happiest mommy in the world for that moment. You don't even know how much I pray for the day that it's in my arms that you wriggle till you are warm, comfy, and ready for sleep. 17 more weeks feels like a lifetime, now that everyday I feel you, & see you. Your Daddy and I have always known that one day we would get to do this. Share this with each other. We didn't know when, and we didn't know how but then it happened and we are so fully blessed and we know it. I guess the Lord found the perfect timing, and sent us the perfect baby to love on. You'll know first hand when you get here the amazing love waiting on you. I truly cannot wait to meet you, to hold you and study every feature of your sweet face. The nose that you'll get from me, and those big eyes and long lashes from your Daddy. Sweet little lips and ears to hear us tell you we love you with. Perfect fingers, and tiny toes. All ours. Stay tucked in there little one, for as long as it takes for you to be the strong, healthy baby we know you will be. && then when the time is right and you are just as ready as we are make your big entrance. Until then, know we love you, to the moon and back, and like Daddy say's "more than everything."

-Mommy

No comments: