Tuesday, April 9, 2013

12 Weeks

Well, we made it! 12 weeks should feel like a breath of fresh air. We are heading into the second trimester and are in that relatively "safe" point in our pregnancy. However this new chapter is anything but easy sailing. I have been doubly sick, just as I started bragging about how awesome things were! Sheesh, way to go big mouth.

Here is a little 12 week update for you :)






How far along: 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 12 lbs so far...
Maternity clothes: Yeah man,not because I have to, but some of those things are so comfy!
Stretch Marks: Nothing new
Sleep: No change. Still not sleeping at night and could literally nap all day.
Best Moment this week: Well, I ate dinner tonight for the first time in about 3 days. So, that is pretty good.
Miss anything:A god night's sleep.
Movement: Phantom kicks, little "flutters" but nothing concrete.
Food Cravings: It is literally something different every day. Usually by the time I get it, I don't want it anymore.
Anything make you sick or queasy: Just about everything, nothing sounds good
Have you started to show yet: There is a definite roundness to my belly but lets me honest, I never lost it all after Bug.
Gender Prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: Lord, no.
Belly Button in or out: In, and please let it stay that way!
Wedding Rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex in 18 days!

No comments: