Wednesday, April 24, 2013

14 Weeks

14 weeks, wow! Time is flying by. I will probably say that everytime. It just amazes me! Nothing special today except for the questions. The big post will be next week when we find out WHAT WE ARE HAVING!!!

:)

How far along: 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 15 lbs so far...
Maternity clothes: Bought some tank tops and shorts to go along with the fall-ish maternity options I had from Hunter
Stretch Marks: Nothing new
Sleep: Sleeping better at night, but still exhausted all day
Best Moment this week: Feeling baby move today! At almost 15 weeks I guess I could be crazy, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Almost 100% sure it was the babe!
Miss anything: Still miss eating a good meal
Movement: As previously stated...
Food Cravings: Lately, sweet tea & hot pockets. Totally healthy, thanks little one. A little healthier is lemon water. Gotta have it!
Anything make you sick or queasy:Specifically, baby spit up. Gross I know.
Have you started to show yet: Not much hiding this bump anymore!
Gender Prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: Lord, no.
Belly Button in or out: In, and please let it stay that way!
Wedding Rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional wreck, I tell ya.
Looking forward to: Gender reveal party 3 days!

No comments: