Monday, December 10, 2012

Growing

This morning I:
 
pulled out 12 month clothes for Winter
washed sippy cups
watched Hunter drink out of one for the first time
witnessed his firs army crawl
sat in the floor for 10 blessed minutes and shared oatmeal with my sweet boy, listened to him call for "dada"
pureeed beets and butternut squash
cooked quinoa to go with it
watched "Marley & Me" with him nd cried, of course
 
 
I look at this list, and wow. He is growing. & so very fast. Where has eight months gone? Where is my baby boy? Instead there is this fast moving, boy with a tooth and a first sound. I am so in love with him! He is so smart, and so very funny. He has quite the personality! Looking for to the next 4 months, not so much how fast they will go though!
 
Enjoy every minute with your little ones, as cliche as it is is goes quick!
 

No comments: