Friday, January 27, 2012

Thirty Weeks

So tomorrow is a big day for me! I don't know why but it blows my mind that tomorrow I will be 30 weeks with my sweet baby Hunter! So much is happening in our lives I just don't know where to start! We have taken our hospital tour & that was a sweet experience. They took us into the labor & delivery room and just knowing that in 2 short months I would meet my son in a room just like it was mind boggling and I of course, was the only one in tears. Brock wasn't helping though. The minute we walked in that room and the guide began talking us through the process my amazing husband got so affectionate! He denies it but his hands went from my waist to my shoulders and he was rubbing them and had the biggest grin on his face! I love that goofy man && know without a doubt he will be the best support person EVER!

The nursery is almost done, lacking only the dresser which doesn't stop me from washing and folding all his little clothes. By the way, that is an easier task as well since my growing belly makes a really neat table ;)

The bathroom project is still under way, the guest room is needing some TLC but is liveable which is good because someone will be sleeping there in a couple months, and the rest of the house looks like a new home! For the first time I feel like everything will be mostly okay when baby love get's here in April.

Something I have been thinking about a lot lately is renewing our vows. I want so badly to do a small low key wedding that we can really put our heart and soul into, not to mention the time it deserves. The only thing stopping me is not knowing what would be an appropriate time. One year puts us at July, which is only 6 months away. Two years seems kind of random, and five seems to far away! However, July 16 (our anniversary) is our five year wedding anniversary and it falls on a Saturday. Going to talk to the hubbs and see what he thinks about it :)

No comments: