Thursday, January 19, 2012

LUSH to love

So I have officially reached that super uncomfortable stage of pregnancy! My friends and family kept telling me that it would get worse, I wasn't far along enough to feel umcomfortable, and so on. However, this big ol baby of mine has me measuring weeks ahead and I know that I have reached that point. Brock is wonderful. He gives me great massages, often without me even hinting that I want one & often times he draws me a bath and makes me take it easy. However, I decided that I needed to treat myself to something special. I have always browsed through LUSH at the malls, and online but have never really bought anything but the other day I decided I would treat myself to some beauty products!

First thing I picked up was this bubblegum lip scrub. Winter time always means cracked lips and I hate it! Sometimes chapstick just isn't enough, even if it is high dollar stuff that the hubby hates to see me buy :) This stuff is yummmmy! It both tastes and feels good, just scrub some on and give the hubs some sugar!


Next I picked up this tee-tiny little bar of bath melt, in "Dreamtime". It smells like lavender and jasmine and feels like cocoa butter! I used it last night and was in heaven! True to it's word it is relaxing and so smooth. My skin smelled fantastic even when I woke up this morning and I don't know if I actually slept better but I like to think I did.





Bubble Bars. Need I say more? I haven't used this little guy yet but I can't wait! It smells like chocolate oranges which normally isn't my thing but I couldn't pass it up! It's meant for a couple uses, and is supposed to just erupt into millions of bubbles when added to the bath water!

 Last but not least. It's called American Cream and it is my new favorite product, ever. Seriously. It is a conditioner that smells like honey and vanilla. I bought it because the lady had a fantastic sales pitch and I thought, "Hey, why not?" She claimed it is the best product she has ever used, and I was hoping but not really expecting it to live up to her expectations, but it so did! Not only was my hair fuller and softer than it's ever been after styling with a blow dryer and hair straightener, it smelled fantastic! Not just after washing, but after styling, and even when I woke up this morning! Even Brock mentioned it without me fishing for a compliment :) I can't wait till my shower tonight to use it again!



Anyways, that's my little product RAVE! You seriously have to check out some of these products, and pick up a few of your own while you are at it!

No comments: