Friday, November 22, 2013

4 Weeks

Our littlest one was a month old Tuesday. Mind blown. Completely shocked by the fact that I just recently celebrated my 23rd birthday and am now celebratig my baby girls one month milestone with an 18 month old in tow.


Wow.

Hadley is so amazing. She can now lift her head and follows my voice. She is spending more and more time bright eyed. She even gave someone her very first genuine smile & it took my breath away.  

She is eating like a champ, but is a very avid eater, spending most of her time nursing. She does like to sleep on her belly but likes to sleep in my arms even more.  She is just now filling out newborn and simultaneously can pull off some 0-3 month clothes. at our last appointment she measured 20 inches, and weighed 8 lbs 11 oz. My "little" chubby girl. 

I have been looking at pictures of her brother around this time and it is fascinating how much they look alike! In fact sometimes it's hard to tell them apart! 

I am almost sad about how fast she is growing. If only we could keep them little forever...

& here is my little Haddie Jo...



Dress & boots are Baby Gap. Leggings are Target.


No comments: