Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Like Father Like Son

So as month 2 rolls on by I can't help but watch Hunter and remember all my prayers that my son would be just like his Father. I am pretty sure the Big Guy was listening because Hunter is Brock made over! It is so funny, from the minute I first saw him till now how much he has changed, yet stayed so very much like his Daddy! I love to watch them together. Daddy has his own style of parenting. So what if he holds him like a football, and talks to him about sports and fast cars, and girls already. Who cares if his idea of quality time with his son is propping him up to watch television with him. He is also the very same man, who kisses us BOTH when he gets home from work. The same man who feeds you your last bottle every night and tells you how pretty mommy is (I just love that!) and talks to you about all the fishing trips he will take you on and how much fun baseball will be. He is the very same man who never cares what anyone thinks and will talk to you in silly voices and blow on your belly to make you giggle, even in public.

My boys truly are a blessing. So even if Hunter's little personality has all the fire that mine has, he has all the sweetness of his Daddy and that same little crooked grin & that is exactly what I prayed for!

Some of my favorite Hunter & Daddy photos.








No comments: