Tuesday, June 4, 2013

20 Weeks

Here goes...
 
How far along: 20 Weeks, Halfway baby girl!
Total weight gain/loss: Still down about 18, but baby girl is growing and my appetite is back most days so I should catch back up soon
Maternity clothes: All the old favorites. Leggings, maternity shorts from Motherhood that I live in. Most of my old tops and some new ones! Also broke down and bought the super soft maternity tanks from Target! They are fabulous!
Stretch Marks: Unfortunately yes, I hear they are genetic. Thanks Mom! Bought some Momma Oil by Burt's Bees I am giving a shot, as well as Palmer's Stretch mark cream.
Sleep: Sleeping much better at night. About 4:00 everyday I am ready for a good nap! Some days I get one, some days I don't!
Best Moment this week: I am going to guess it will be our anatomy scan on Thursday! Can't wait to see her sweet face!
Miss anything: Sleeping on my belly!
Movement: Like crazy lately. Moving up closer to my belly button. Had my first kick that made me stop and go "woah!" the other day!
Food Cravings:Still sweet tea. Also fried chicken randomly the other day, and watermelon. I could eat it daily.
Anything make you sick or queasy: Water, but only if I drink it first thing in the morning. Which I always do.
Have you started to show yet: There is no hiding this big bump! Nice and round though so I am happy about that!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks every so often.
Belly Button in or out: In, but starting to pop a little. It never did with Hunter so we will so.
Wedding Rings on or off: On, loose actually.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Our appts on Thursday with our new doctors and then our first family beach trip this weekend!


No comments: