Friday, May 10, 2013

Dreams

I woke up this morning and in those couple minutes where you lay there & almost don't even know where you are I remembered my dream.

I think we were in the hospital. It was morning and I was sitting on the bed they have there for the husband, and my sister was with me. And Brock brings over this little bundle. He gives it to me, and I start unwraping and it is my sweet baby Hadley. She was perfect. Incredibly perfect. Dark hair just like her brother and this soft skin, and big blue eyes. As amazing as she could possibly be. & then Jenn & I start dressing her like a little doll. Putting on outfits, taking them off and trying on others.

I was in pure heaven. I have been so scared to have Haddie. I guess because this time I know what to expect. With Hunter I was oblivious to everything, and just knowing what could be there is certainly more anticipation and this just made me feel so much better. We have gotten our Doula, and are starting Bradley classes in May. I just feel so accomplished and peaceful. I hope someone reminds me of that in about 6 months!

What a blessed Mama I am :)


No comments: