Tuesday, May 21, 2013

18 Weeks

Oh goodness. We are two weeks from being HALFWAY! That is crazy to me!

How far along: 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down about 18-20 depending on when I weigh
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. Wear my maternity shorts a lot. About to suck it up and invest in some maternity leggings and long flow-y tops!
Stretch Marks: Unfortunately yes, going to grab some Bio Oil soon!
Sleep: When I sleep, I sleep hard. Random energy during the day!
Best Moment this week: Getting baby girl's crib. Had my heart set on a white Jenny Lind since we were expecting Bug. Found one and set it up. With her bedding I made it is just perfect!
Miss anything: Honestly, no. I am so ready to meet our girl!
Movement: Hadley Jo is a mover! Anytime I am bent over, she kicks like crazy! "Get off me Mom!"
Food Cravings: Not really a constant craving this week! Just something looks good, I grab it! Trying to balance that out by eating healthy when I can.
Anything make you sick or queasy: Eggs. With cheese. Which I love. Sad moment for this Momma!
Have you started to show yet: Lord yes.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks every so often. I recently found out you actually experience those the entire pregnancy. Some feel them, some don't.
Belly Button in or out: In, and please let it stay that way!
Wedding Rings on or off: On, loose actually.
Happy or Moody most of the time: More moody than normal lately. Quick to anger, sorry Brock!
Looking forward to: Taking Hunter & Hadley to the beach in two weeks! Got to find some cute maternity beach wear!

So that's about it. A nursery update will be coming this week!


Scored this little baby yesterday for $15! I have been eyeing it for little girl for months. Its still pretty pricey online but was reduced by a ton in stores. Everything is 50% off today, so if you have a Gap nearby, get to it!

No comments: