Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summa Time

So maybe it's just Spring but it sure does feel like Summer! So around here we are hazing lazy Sunday Fundays, laid out by the pool! Here is one of baby bug chillin (literally, it was kinda cool!) in the pool! He was a champ though, and loves the water just as much as his Mama does.


Just have to brag here! He is now turning his head from cheek to cheek when laid on his tummy, and can fully hold his head up on his own (for a little anyways!). We are so proud of him! I feel like he is so big already, it makes me a little sad sometimes. :( But so glad to be his mommy and know I helped create something so small, smart, and strong!


I cannot WAIT to take him to the beach and introduce him to the ocean! I hope he enjoys it as much as the pool :)

No comments: