Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I just have to say, it was so weird to wake up this morning. I was going to call my mom & grandmother's as usual but before I even got out of bed they had called me and were wishing me a Happy Mother's Day! It was so odd to hear! Hunter (with help from Daddy) got me a beautiful hydrangea, which is my favorite flower and a card that he signed himself! Then he & Daddy made me breakfast in bed before church.

It was really nice to go and show off the little guy, and he behaved so well! The rest of the evening we decided to be lazy so we laid around, took naps, and watched movies. For dinner we had chinese food in bed. Fancy huh? :)

&& then it was bath and bedtime for the baby! Which, by the way is my favorite part of the day annd thank god for baths because Hunter sleeps like a ROCK after he gets milk drunk and has his bath and massage from Daddy. I am going to post a little later this week about Hunter's schedule and what we keep in our diaper bag. Riveting, I know. You can thank me later.

Hope all the Mothers had a good Mommy's Day. I know I did!

Here's a little snap shot of my chubby man after his swim!

No comments: