Friday, October 28, 2011

Thinking About Coming Home...

With my baby boy. Already! Ha! I know we have so long to go!

When I found out I was having a baby boy, I thought, "Well, at least Brock gets off easy this time with the shopping." I mean, there is no way I was going to want to buy as much for a baby boy as I would have for a baby girl right? Wrong. I stumbled into Pinterest, and then Ralph Lauren Baby, and then Etsy. I decided we needed knitted hats that looked like a sock monkey, and DIY mobiles and paintings for the nursery, not to mention the layette set for him to wear home from the hospital. It blows my mind how cute little boys can be! I had the best time buying his outfit to wear home! My poor husband, bless his heart!

This pregnancy, is starting to be so much fun. My little tummy is so round, and by some miracle I have lost a lot of weight everywhere else. My doctor wasn't concerned at the 16 week appt, so I guess I am not either. I take it baby is getting everything Mommy gives him! I am eating a little better, but still sick more than I would like to be. All in all it works out! Daddy has been trying to coach Hunter to "be nice to Momma". It's really cute, even if it doesn't work!

Anyways, just a little update. We get his anatomy ultrasound the day before Thanksgiving. We definately have a lot to be thankful for this year! Stay tuned!

No comments: