Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nursery Ramblin'

So, as baby grows & grows Brock and I realize how much we have to do before he or she gets here! We went on a mini-vacay to North Georgia this weekend and it was so blessedly peaceful & so relaxing! But, when I got home I just took a look around and it blew my mind how much I have to do! There is so much attention to give to this house, not to mention baby's room!

But, as far as the thought process goes, I am so ready! I have already picked out boy & girl bedding from Pottery Barn Kids (LOVE THEM!) The girl's theme is so sweet, not to girly but just feminine & sweet enough to be perfect for my baby girl!

&& I wanted to stay away from themes, but there will be Owl's! I think they are so sweet!

As for the boy bedding, I don't want to over-do the "All Boy" thing! I don't want to set a standard by doing just sports or just outdoors! And I definately didn't want to do an over done theme such as Pooh Bear or Disney! So we decided on this...


We might do planes, trains & automobiles! A red wagon-ish theme :)

I really love everything we have decided on! Now I just need to get the soon to be nursery cleaned out && so we can paint as SOON as we find out whether or not we are having a baby boy or girl!

Oh yeah! New news! We have FINALLY settled on a girl name!

Catherine Rose

We just love it! We will be calling her "Cate" but Brock's mom is Cathy and we wanted to honor her in some way with this first baby girl (if it is!) since the first boy was named after my father in law! It's the first thing we have picked that we both love and can't imagine parting with!

Yay for naming baby & picking out nursery themes!



No comments: