Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites

For Baby                                                                       For Momma



Most of Hunter's clothes come from Gap, but the other day I was in Old Navy and found the hooded outfit and the minute I touched it I was in love! Made of the softest material I have ever found in baby clothes and so snuggly! I just want to cuddle with Hunter when he is in it! :) The vest, plaid, jeans, shoes, and knit hat comes from Gap. They have the best sales and clothes that scream "little boy"! The blanket is Carters from Babies R Us, and is so very soft! The socks are a staple these days, and as much as I hate covering up his sweet toes, there is a chill in the air and my momma & grandmomma would be all over me if I didn't "keep that baby in socks!!!" ;)


For me, I of course had to buy a new pair of riding boots. The ones pictured are not mine. I actually purchased a pair of Brecklles Boots from UrbanOG.com. The flats are from Target, and I also have them in navy and cream. The scarf is just of many. You cannot have enough. Same for sweaters! This articular one is an Oasis. My fall favorite, favorite is the denim shirt from Gap. There is one very similar at Target and I loved it too! I love it with black skinny jeans or leggings and my boots! Pair it with the aviators and we are ready for a day vacay! My new makeup favorites are the Tarte Maracuja lip shine in Adored and the as always, Smashbox blush.


Now it's time for Fall cleaning, leading up to fall decor and lots of yummy fall treats and trips!

No comments: